At SA Ignite we’re confronting some of healthcare’s most vexing challenges.
Healthcare providers now operate in the most dynamic and competitive business environment ever seen. Revenue models have been turned upside down with the shift from Fee-For-Service to Value-Based Healthcare (VBC) delivery, and providers must comply with complex, often opaque, program rules that create a heavy intellectual and administrative burden. In order to navigate these challenges, healthcare administrators require a top-to-bottom reimagination of management philosophies, healthcare delivery processes, and even workplace culture.
That’s where SA Ignite comes in. We help our customers not just navigate today’s complex operating environment but thrive within it. We are not simply “tool makers:” we combine our deep domain knowledge and data expertise with powerful analytics to reveal opportunities for improvement that are truly actionable.
We have launched a substantial new product initiative that will become the foundation of our business and drive future growth. We’re looking for a QA Engineer/Analyst who can help us elevate our quality game.
As we build out the next generation of SA Ignite offerings, our QA capacity must scale up to meet the new demands while maintaining high quality levels in our existing products. A key part of this effort will be introducing automation into the quality workflow. The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm and experience for both test automation and hands-on testing efforts and help our organization identify areas for streamlining and improvement.
We have ambitious goals and are looking for an ambitious person to help achieve them. Our people are our strength; we depend on our street smarts and a healthy dose of Midwestern humility to get the job done. And, we do it all while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously. If you thrive on a challenge, are a creative problem solver, and have a passion for our mission, please come talk to us!
This position is based in our Chicago (West Loop) office.
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to identify testing strategies for new features
- Plan software test cases for integration, system, and regression testing activities
- Build automated tests with Selenium
- Execute functional and other manual tests
- Create and manage test data for test cases
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of professional quality assurance-related experience in an agile software development environment
- Professional experience building automated tests (natively or using test automation tools)
- Experience and interest in testing both back-end services and web applications