At SA Ignite we’re confronting some of healthcare’s most vexing challenges.
Healthcare providers now have to operate in the most dynamic and rapidly changing business environment they’ve ever seen. Their revenue models are getting turned upside down with the shift from fee-for-service to fee-for-value. They have to comply with complex, often opaque, program rules that create a heavy intellectual and administrative burden. They have to use imperfect, often incomplete information to make decisions and take action. These challenges are forcing them to reconsider their processes, management philosophies and even their cultures.
That’s where we come in. We help our customers not just navigate today’s complex operating environment but excel within it. We leverage our deep domain, technical and data expertise to help our customers achieve higher standards of performance year after year. We are not “tool makers:” we combine powerful analytics that surface improvement opportunities that are truly actionable with a management framework that engages all stakeholders in realizing them. We don’t like half measures: our focus is on solving the whole problem of how to deliver exceptional financial results in a value-based world.
Our people are our strength. We depend on our street smarts and a healthy dose of Midwestern humility to get the job done. And, we do it all while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, self-starter who cares deeply about customer success and is excited to nurture, engage and retain SA Ignite customer enthusiasts. Our customers are primarily health systems and large physician groups with significant challenges related to managing and optimizing shifts in reimbursement models. In the role of Manager, Customer Success you will be a direct contributor and instrumental in delivering value to our customers.
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience in successfully delivering healthcare technology solutions and is inspired by the opportunities and challenges in our changing healthcare landscape. You will deliver training and guidance to front line customer staff as well as recommendations and guidance to C-Suite executives. A base understanding of, and a healthy appetite for becoming an expert in, pay-for-performance programs (MIPS, MU, VBM) is a significant advantage.
- Champion the customer journey for assigned accounts including welcoming new customers to SA Ignite, engaging existing customers, and managing the customer relationship through ongoing renewals.
- Lead value-based care discussions in quarterly business readouts which engage front line staff, tech leaders, quality leaders and executive leaders of health systems and large physician practices.
- Establish relationships at all levels of the customer organization and leverage those relationships throughout the customer journey.
- Execute on customer success cycle plans, identify and track milestones and key indicators related to our customer relationships.
- Contribute to the evolution of our end-to-end customer success cycle process.
- Contribute to the SA Ignite product roadmap discussions by sharing customer feedback and insights gained in the field.
- Become an expert in SA Ignite product functionality to demo and train on the product.
- Educate customers on existing and new value-based care rules and regulations.
- Contribute to customer success cycle process improvement and the definition of the best practices.
- Meet or exceed customer retention goals for assigned customers through planning proactive engagement.
- Participate in special projects and collaborate with internal teams on projects, programs and tasks.
This position is based in our Chicago (West Loop) office and reports to the Director, Customer Success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance, healthcare administration or marketing is required, an MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of progressive customer facing roles.
- Healthcare experience and a demonstrated understanding of the challenges healthcare organizations face in today's changing landscape.
- An understanding of Pay-For-Performance programs is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a hands-on way with customers and at strategic levels of organizations.
- Experience managing complex client environments and engaging multiple levels of leadership within a health system.
- Strong utilization of project management and customer management software.
- Experience with Asana, JIRA, ZenDesk and/or ClientSuccess.com is a plus.
- Excellent presence with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance and manage competing priorities.
- Service is in your DNA.
- Willingness to travel domestically - travel should not exceed 40%.