SA Ignite delivers a compliance management and predictive analytics platform that simplifies the complexities of evolving value-based initiatives, including MIPS and Meaningful Use for Medicaid. Our SaaS products, combined with our strategic advisory services, enable a proactive approach to value based payment programs — including Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Meaningful Use (MU), as well other Medicare Access & CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Alternative Payment Models.
Using our solutions on IgniteQ, healthcare organizations have access to timely, actionable insights that help providers gain efficiencies, improve scores, avoid penalties, and increase revenue for value-based programs. The SA Ignite team delivers unmatched regulatory knowledge combined with comprehensive cloud-based software and services to some of the nation’s largest healthcare organizations to optimize their quality scores and reduce reputational and financial risk. In today’s healthcare environment, SA Ignite’s advanced solutions give customers a competitive edge
We’re headquartered in Chicago, IL, USA.
As a Director of Sales, you will report to the VP of Sales, and you will be a direct contributor and instrumental in helping SA Ignite achieve its revenue and growth goals. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and sell new business (products and services) to health systems and large physician groups in your assigned geographic region
The ideal candidate for the role of Director of Sales will have a successful career as a ‘hunter’ selling new business (products and services) to the C-Suite executives of target healthcare organizations. Understanding pay-for-performance programs (MIPS, MU, VBM) is a significant advantage.
- Sell IgniteMIPS and Medicaid Meaningful Use Assistant, and Advisory Services.
- Prospecting and developing new business opportunities to extend our market reach within assigned geographic region.
- Present business cases, proposals and contracts for products/services to C-Suite executives of health systems and large physician practices.
- Develop and maintain a current territory plan, identifying prospects and selling initiatives.
- Participate in contract negotiation of deals, as necessary.
- Work closely with SA Ignite senior leadership and communicate competitive landscape.
- Meet or exceed sales quota
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor's Degree in business management, finance, healthcare administration or marketing is required, an MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive healthcare business development experience.
- An understanding of Pay-For-Performance programs is highly desirable.
- Experience working at strategic levels of an organization. Such experience includes presenting to and negotiating with C-level executives.
- Strong healthcare experience and a demonstrated understanding of the challenges healthcare organizations face in today’s changing landscape.
- Experience managing a complex sales cycle selling to multiple levels of leadership within a health system.
- Strong utilization of Salesforce.com for tracking, reporting and forecasting sales opportunities within region.