The only integrated solution focused on clinician data and performance
Regardless of which path you choose under MACRA’s Quality Payment Program, you will experience an increase in both the amount and complexity of program management and reporting. Critical decisions need to be made, including whether to participate as a group or individual, what measures are optimal, what reporting method will have the best results and more.
With an ever-increasing set of variables and potentially millions of dollars on the line, it is essential for organizations to automate the program management process.
The IgniteQ Platform
SA Ignite created the IgniteQTM platform to unify its market-leading value-based programs software. IgniteQ is the only truly comprehensive predictive analytics and regulatory compliance solution, providing the ability to manage every critical stage of the process:
- Eligibility: Create a trusted system of record for clinician data, enabling you to easily determine eligibility and register clinicians.
- Predictive Analytics: Leverage specially tuned algorithms combined with CMS data to better understand where you stand today against existing benchmarks as well as what changes you can make to maximize your performance, quality of care, and MIPS score.
- Modeling: Model different scenarios to weigh the cost/benefits of specific changes and focus your team’s efforts in the areas with the highest rate of return.
- Performance Monitoring and Improvement: Deploy specialized workflows and scorecards to monitor performance, understand which clinicians and measures are having the biggest impact, and provide regular coaching for improvement.
- Submission: Successfully submit data to CMS and retain a full audit trail.
With the predictive power of IgniteQ, you’ll be better positioned to gain efficiencies, improve scores, avoid penalties and increase revenue for years to come.